How to set up wallpaper
-Have you just bought your first apartment?
-And do you have problems to decorate it?
-Have you problems to find out the easy and best way to decorate and get your dream apartment or house?
-Where can I find the best decoration at a good price?
-And do you have a clue how to do it?
This article will give you the solution and answer all these questions.
Surely you have wondered how to decorate an apartment. Maybe you have an apartment or a house that you want to renew but you don’t have a clue how to do it.
Wallpaper is the first that people will look for when they will decorate their home. There are so many different wallpapers to choose from.
The best way to find the right wallpaper is to know the history of how wallpaper was designed and why its so much used in home and apartments.
Maybe you will find some ideas. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallpaper#Types_and_sizes
Now you have some ideas what to use, but when it comes to setting it up, you don’t have a clue on how to do it.
We have made this article to show you the best way, how to set it up.
1. Our Wall Papers is made of high quality and easy to set up.
you will find it here: https://feelmyhome.com/product-category/home-design/wallpaper/
2.. Patches up fine hairline cracks or cobweb-like surface cracks
- Flame-retardant in accordance with DIN 4102, B 1
- Dimensional stability during attachment
- Can be affixed immediately without soaking
- Enables wall pasting preparation by pasting the reverse side of the wallpaper is possible
- Easy and quick redecoration because it can be stripped off when dry
How to apply wallpaper?
STEP 1: Prepare the wall surface
- Your wall must be completely flat, clean and dry. Levels, rough surfaces, rough, holes and uneven spots.
- Your wall should be a uniform color. If not, you may notice differences in color on your wall once installed. If your wall has multiple colors, we recommend that you paint it again.
- Make a vertical line with a plumb line on the left edge of the area you want to cover with the mural. If you have a plumb, one can make your own by tying a heavy object on the end of a rope. This line is very important because it is the guide to start placing your mural.
STEP 2: Prepare the wallpaper
- The wallpaper panels are made with a width of 48.7 cm(19.2″). Panels are received and printed continuously on a roll and numbered at the top.
- Cut independent panels and do a preview on the ground following the numerical order from left to right.
- Measure the height of your wall. If it’s less than the photomural, you must cut it to fit properly. Do it while you have it on the floor but leave a margin of an inch to correct any differences in level on the wall.
STEP 3: Prepare the glue
- You may buy the glue from your supermarket, be sure it’s for non-woven wallpaper use.
- Prepare the glue following the instructions on the bag of the glue you bought. Do it slowly. So you will obtain a uniform mixture and without bubbles.
STEP 4: Attach the paper to the wall
- Applying glue on the wall evenly using a brush or a paint roller. Start distributing from the line you marked as a guide to the panel. Don’t paste the entire wall, do it only in the area that will cover the first panel on the left, leaving a few inches outside the right.
- Apply the first panel of the mural on the wall starting at the top left. Check if it is aligned to the guide.
- Press against the paper with a dry roller or sponge to remove any air bubbles.
- Place the following panels in the same way in numerical order. The panels must not be mounted on each other but are set on the edges.
- Clean the excess glue with a damp sponge.
STEP 5: Finishing
- With the help of a ruler and a cutter, adjust the sides and the top and bottom of the wall if necessary.
- Let it dry for 24 hours; you will get a perfect final result
If you find this article useful or have some more good idea you can write a comment down below.
Find more smart kitchen tools ideas and home decoration at https://feelmyhome.com/