3D Wall Mural Water Fall Wallpaper Home Decor Green Mountain Waterfall Nature Landscape 3D Photo Wall Paper For Living Room Bedroom
It’s a kind of Custom mural waterfall wallpaper, We must produce according to your wall accurate size (Height and Width). You must know well all the details before purchasing the products. In order that you could get what you want.
FAQ 1: I need 1 set of mural wallpaper, the size is 3m width and 2.5m height. How to order it?
Please place the order refer to the following calculation method: For example, Your wall height is 2.5 meters, the width is 3 meters. Please add extra 0.05m on both of height and width when you calculate. Area: (2.5+0.05)m * (3+0.05)m=7.77 Square meters . You need to purchase 8 square meters When you make the order.
FAQ 2: What is the material of the mural wallpaper?
There is 5 material available to choose (Waterproof Canvas / 3D Embossed / Leather Pattern / Straw texture / Waterproof Silk Cloth).
If you write down your favorite material and the accurate wall size below the order or leave me the message in time. After we get your confirmed size and material, We will give priority to delivery.
FAQ 3: What is the price?
The website price is only for 1 square meter. 5 available materials, all at the same price.
1. Waterproof Canvas(Default material)
2. Waterproof Silk Cloth
3. 3D Relief
4. Straw Texture
5. Imitation Leather
- There is about a 1-2 centimeter overlapping part. It couldn’t be put side by side.
- Part 1 needs to be covered by part 2.
- Please use a ruler and knife to cut down the wallpaper in the middle of the overlapping part. And peel off the overlapping parts
Picture illustrate ：
- Prepare the necessary tools: Glue, Brush, Roller, Scraper, Ruler, Knife, towel/Sponge
- Clean the wall and make sure your wall clean and flat. And brush the glue on the wall first.
- Check the size of the wallpaper and match the pattern.
- According to the width of each panel of wallpaper, mark the vertical lines on the wall.
- Brush the glue on the back of each panel of wallpaper and mark the order on them.
- Paste it on the wall and use a knife to cut out excess part and use a towel to clean up the glue overflow.
- When pasting the second panel, be careful to match the pattern of the wallpaper. And on the middle of the overlapping part, use a ruler and knife to cut excess part and peel them off.
- Use a knife to cut out excess part around the socket.
- Use a scraper to make the wallpaper flat. Then use a towel or sponge to wipe the glue overflow. ( Close the doors and window to keep it dry naturally.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
– We offer FREE worldwide shipping for all orders
100% Secure Payments
– Secured by the strongest security system used in banks and other financial institutions.
100% Money Back GUARANTEE
– If the product arrives damaged or not as described, send us an email and we’ll refund every penny
24/7 Customers Support
– Do you Have questions? our support staff is here to answer anything before and after placing your orders.